Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My First Lexis....

Ha! I’ve finally started Blogging!!! Something I've been wanting to do from quite some time...


When all my friends caught up with the ‘Blogging Frenzy’ during 2003-04 and used to discuss about blogging with utmost fanaticism, I still remember being totally indifferent (maybe even arrogant??!!) to this phenomenon. I used to wonder WHAT a blog is, what is so enthralling about it and WHY people are so hyper about it...


I remember reading articles about Blogs being a person’s memoir- a journal to write his/her thoughts, emotions and share it with the whole world. Personally, I’ve never maintained a diary, nor felt the need for it; so, why maintain an ONLINE diary?? Something into which you’ll have to TYPE-IN (that’s painstaking!!) regularly? And diaries are something personal, right? We don’t like people reading our personal diary, so if blogs ARE online diaries, how can people share it with the ENTIRE world and that too comfortably?? Ironic, eh? These were the thoughts on my mind during those years when the entire planet used to blog.


So how come I’m blogging now?? Let me try and answer that honestly:


1. Want to try something new, a break from the routine is always good

2. Nurture a new hobby- something that I’ve not done for many days

3. This is THE most honest response—I don’t know why NOW I’m getting started, but it’s like a ‘bolt out of the blue’; and I didn’t do it at a time when my friends did it, because I do something when I feel like it... (Is that good or bad???)


I’m not an exceptional writer, but I enjoyed writing this first blog :-). And if you people like my post, please tell me so and I’ll continue writing; if you people don’t like my post, tell me and I’ll still continue writing :P..


I still don’t feel I’ll maintain a diary at any rate, but I’ll certainly maintain my blog :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andy, Tushar here, CONGRATS & Like Abraham Lincon NEVER GIVE UP, ............ NEVER EVER GIVE UP, [YOU KNOW WHAT I WANNA TO SAY.]


    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete